DK Automatic fine atomizing nozzles provide independent control of liquid atomizing gas and fan gas pressure for fine adjustment of flow rate, droplet size, spray distribution, and coverage. The scientific and rational design makes the nozzle ideal for spraying viscous liquids.
Automatic fine atomizing nozzles individual gas atomization lines can be adjusted to change atomized droplet size without affecting the liquid flow rate. An additional inlet/outlet channel is used to recirculate the liquid, which effectively maintains the flow of viscous liquids. Actuating the built-in nozzle clearing needle valve device can eliminate nozzle blockage.
The Automatic fine atomizing nozzles can be used with any of seven different spraying devices, offering flow rates ranging from 2.8 liters/hour to 179 liters/hour. Atomizing gas, fan gas, and liquid flow rates can be adjusted and readjusted in seconds. Therefore, the settings can be changed to suit a variety of different spray applications.
- Professional industry spray nozzle with over 15 years of experience.
- Complete QC system and strong after-sales concept.
- 3 R&D Engineers with over 10 years of experience.
- ISO9001:2015/SGS/CE certification.
- Third-party audit.
- Fast delivery.
- Accept OEM/ODM
|Nozzle Type||Air Atomization|
|Spray Pattern||Flat fan spray, Round full cone spray|
|Orifice Dia. (MM)||/|
|Droplet size||30-110 microns|
|Payment Terms||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
1. Spraying factory – Spray Paint
2. Wave Soldering Automatic Production Line – Spraying Flux
3. Blister Factory – Water Spray
4. Silkscreen, Pad Printing Factory – Screen Printing, Pad Printing Oil
5. Bearing Factory – Spray Lubricating Oil
6. Pharmaceutical Factory – Spraying Water, Disinfecting Water
7. Printing Factory – Inkjet, Glue
8. Glass Factory – Spray Paint, Corrosive Liquid
9. Food Factory – Spraying Cooking Oil
10. Stamping – Spray Release Agent